Menu
Home Page

SNOW UPDATE 14.1.21

We will make a decision about whether to open tomorrow, as early as possible in the morning.

Mr Exley will assess the access to school at 6.30am in the morning.

Many thanks.

Mrs D Bradshaw

Top